Visualisers of all levels
We are on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic Architectural 3D Artists of all levels to join our team. Whether you are self-taught, a creative graduate, come from an architecture or design background, we'd love to hear from you.
You must have a passion for creating bold, considered images, with a keen eye for detail, composition and design.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an expanding visualisation studio in London on a number of high profile projects and with some of the best designers and architects. Our team work on a variety of projects ranging from bespoke interior designs to large-scale international projects. You’ll be playing a key role in creating the highest quality work, both for our clients and on our own research and development projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mid & Senior Levels - must have previous and successful experience in a similar creative environment with a strong, varied portfolio.
- Senior Artists must be able to manage a job from start to final production of the high-end images and animations.
- Be passionate and motivated to work in the Visualization industry.
- Have a strong understanding of architectural terminology.
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts.
- Effective production across all necessary disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production.
- Image composition and colour awareness.
- Strong photography skills.
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and V-Ray.
- Additional software skills including After Effects, Premiere Pro, additional 3ds Max Plugins such as Forest Pack Pro and Railclone Pro. An interest in Maxscript would be beneficial but not essential.
- Knowledge of compositing, editing and grading.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- A genuine team player.
- Strong visual awareness and artistic ability.
- An appetite for learning.
- A problem solving mind-set.
- A passion for new and emergent technologies.
- Able to work under pressure and to produce work to pre-set deadlines.
- Commitment, drive and attention to detail.
- A strong basis in the fundamentals of photography and art.
Our core values are very important to us, and we look for people who embody and demonstrate them on a daily basis. These include reliability, commitment, efficiency, motivation, positivity, clear-thinking, creativity, learning, teaching and most of all good humour!
We aim for the best quality in all we do, we want to deliver a great service to our clients and go the extra mile to give us great satisfaction from our work. We have a culture of continual learning and development.
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Parsons Green, London. Our staff are key so a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience will be offered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV, portfolio (PDF preferred no more than 5MB), a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state in the subject line "DJS Visualiser application"
(No recruitment agencies.)
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and we will endeavour to get back to you with feedback. However, due to the amount of applications we receive, this may not always be possible.