Talented and Enthusiastic Junior and Mid Level Visualisers for DJS CGI
Here at DJS CGI we're on the look out for talented, enthusiastic Junior and Mid Level Architectural 3D Artists to join our growing team.
You must have a passion for creating bold images, with a keen eye for detail, technical accuracy, composition and design.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an expanding visualisation studio in London on a number of high profile projects. We work on a variety of projects ranging from bespoke interior designs to large-scale international projects. As we are a small team of 6 you’ll be playing a key role in creating the highest quality work, both for our clients and on our own research and development projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Mid Levels - must have previous and successful experience in a similar creative environment delivering high quality visuals.
- Passionate and motivated to work in the Visualization industry
- A strong understanding of architectural terminology
- The ability to understand and interpret architectural drawings and concepts.
- Effective production across all necessary disciplines including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post-production
- Excellent and in-depth Photoshop, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, and V-Ray skills
- Additional software skills, including Premier, After Effects and Max Script would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of compositing, editing and grading
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A genuine team player
- Strong visual awareness and artistic ability
- An appetite for learning
- A problem solving mindset
- Passion for new and emergent technologies
- Able to work under pressure and to produce work to pre-set deadlines
- Commitment, drive and attention to detail
- A strong basis in the fundamentals of photography and art
Our culture is very important to us, and we look for people who embody and demonstrate our core values. We aim for the best quality in all we do, we want to deliver great service to our clients and go the extra mile to give us great satisfaction from our work. We have a culture of continual learning and development.
We have a great studio environment in the heart of Parsons Green, London. We will offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV, portfolio (PDF preferred), a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state in the subject line "DJS Visualiser application – Web Application”
(No recruitment agencies.)
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and we will endeavour to get back to you with feedback. However, due to the amount of applications we receive, this may not always be possible.
DJS are an equal opportunities employer. Applicants must be able to reasonably travel to our studio in Parsons Green and be eligible to work in the UK.